Monday, January 23, 2012

And, My, How Tings Change...

I no sooner finished today's blog than my doctor and I traded a few emails. We decided to wait until my lung infection is figured out and cured before proceeding to chemo since the cancer is growing so slow. In fact, there had been no change (first I heard it) in the scans taken.

Then, another suggestion came up: Surgery to remove the entire lung. That would take care of the lung cancer and infection and eliminate the need for chemo for a good long while. So, I'm now awaiting an appointment for a surgeon consult. We'll see.


No comments: