The goal was to "articulate the big picture," said Carrie Gordon Earll, senior director of public policy for Focus on the Family Action. "If it is a doomsday picture, then it's a realistic picture," she said.
- Terrorist attacks in the U.S.
- Disbanding the Boy Scouts,
- Russia occupying the Baltic states,
- Al Qaeda overwhelming Iraq,
- Long lines for surgical procedures, and
- No access to hospitals for people over 80.
What nonsense. Please read the article for yourself and dismiss this stuff as radical extremism from the Christian fundamentalist demagogues. What we need is a more realistic approach to the big issues facing America, not fear politics. Obama seems more than capable of handling world changes long before we have to disband the Boy Scouts.